Monday, July 28, 2008

The Sixth Day

Sorry, I'm not trying to be lazy, but the more I learn about the share market, the more homework to do.... Hence, the delay or hesisitance in making new trades.

Yesterday I attended a seminar by a seasoned Aussie trader. He talked about few things, including the importance of journal keeping, risk management and RSI (relative strength index). Well, at least those were the messages I understood. Shall share with you later tonight after work (too bad I have early shift this week).

I need to screen and research more on some stocks before making new trades, so today will not make new moves. Just saw the rumour that Temasek (biggiest investor in Sg) is planning to buy Merrill Lynch as it's writing down more for the next quarter. Erm, only good if you're an investor. Traders, think better stay away from the financial sector for now.

Til then, stay tight on the market today as I expect some volatility. The IMF issued some unfavourable news in US which made the financial sector there even paler.

No comments: