Thursday, July 24, 2008

4th Day

Rule number one of Warren Buffet is not to lose money and number two is not to forget rule number one.

Today news had not been bright in the US. Some Asian stocks didn't perform well in the Dow. I'm predicting a down fall in the Asian market this morning.

So, I've resolve to close two of my trades, even though I might not make much profit from them. The first one to sell is HKSE - HSBC for two reasons, first as mentioned but more importantly the huge jump from 16/7 at HKD112 to HKD130 as of yesterday's closing. I do believe in its fundamental but the 16% surge may need some consolidation particularly when news in US not favourable, I better keep my nest with tiny profit of 5%.

Next to close trade is the SGX - SGX. I didn't really have much faith it will rally much anyway to begin with. Hence, need to pull out before the market slide this morning.

Just a quick finish, I have my eyes on KLSE - MASTELL.

No comments: