Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Motive....

Hello fellows,

Just thought it's a courtesy to welcome you to my humble blog space and to introduce myself as your host.

I'm a healthcare professional by day, and for patients confidentiality reasons I shall not disclose my practice location.

Anyway, one day I suddenly realised, as much as I love my profession, I need something else to grow abit of personal wealth safety bird nest for the unforeseenable future. Hence, I've embarked on a journey to fulfill my goal. This blog, in general will witness my progress towards it.

The simple reasons behind this are to ensure I keep myself in check with reality by documenting it and to help anyone out there who's in the same boat as me.

So, fellow readers, I welcome you again to share my quest....

No comments: